Sunday, July 20, 2014

Leaving Berlin, Dzien dobry Poland!

Today we left Berlin. I was not in the least bit excited to leave; Berlin was beautiful. It's culture seemed to be so accepting, artistic and beautiful. It was so different from Munich and Nuremberg. It of course, had a different way to handle the past and had a different past all together. I feel so lucky to be able to learn the same topic from the  so many different perspectives.

Of course, even though I am sad to leave Berlin, I am excited to be here in Poland! And not just because Veronica gives me a piece of candy every time I remember a word in Polish (Veronica if you're reading this: do jutra! I am also excited to learn about this topic from another perspective and learn all about Poland's culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment