Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The World Cup!

Words cannot express how amazing it has been to be in Berlin for the world cup. I feel incredibly lucky to see this much pride and excitement around me. To be honest, I never enjoyed a sporting event so much. In Boston, we take so much pride in our sports but I have never taken a part of it. This felt so different to me, it's like if the Red Sox won the world serees X3, and they won it for the entire USA. We went to the street where there was a chain of bars and after, we left the bar and stood outside where everyone was pouring into the streets, cars were honking, people were screaming and there was so much excitement. Walking from the bar was probably my favorite part of the night. It was an incredible experience and I feel so lucky to have had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment